COVID-19 Virus – We are Re-Opening our Doors! 🎉🍾
10th July 2020
- First and foremost, I hope you, your family and all your loved ones have stayed healthy, well and safe?
- Secondly, our gratitude to all the front-line medical staff who are still working tirelessly and at risk to combat this pandemic, both at home and around the world.
Now, back to a large slice of much needed wellbeing, as we are here to help you! 💝
What a ride these past few months have been. I don’t think any of us really understood what a major impact this would have on us all. Is it just me, or do you regularly ask yourself if life will ever be the same?
The announcement from yesterday was somewhat of a surprise of just how soon beauty salons, spas and other close-contact services would be able to open its doors again to the public.
As such, we will be limited to some of the treatments we can offer. The full article on the announcement can be seen on the National Hair & Beauty Federations website
- Face waxing, sugaring or threading services
- Facial treatments
- Advanced facial technical (electrical or mechanical)
- Eyelash treatments
- Make-up application
- Electrolysis on the face
- Eyebrow treatments
We will however, be able to offer the following Spa and beauty treatments:
Body Waxing (non-facial) 🍯
Hands up who needs some well deserved pampering? 🙋
My duty as the owner of a Spa is to ensure the safety of both our clients and my staff and things will be a little different when we welcome you with open arms…but just no hugs or kisses as yet. Details on our full COVID-19 policy can be found here.
If you would like to receive email updates from us, then you can sign up to our newsletter here.
These past few months have been strange, to say in the least. So from my amazing team, Emily, Jana, Emma, Parm, Josey, Chanel (who started just as we went into lockdown), myself and my business partner Sarah (a.k.a Mum, who hides in the background).
We can’t wait to see you again!
In the meantime, your supper means everything to us, especially as a small business. Please help by following us on FaceBook (if you don’t already) & recommending us and leaving a review. A review on TripAdvisor and Google would be fantastic and to complete the mix, follow us on Instagram and use our #beautyforthemindbodysoul and #bodhitreespa. This would just be totally awesome! 🙏🥰
With love, thanks and gratitude, Carla. Founder & CEO – The Bodhi Tree Spa.☯️
Let’s all remember to remain vigilant and aware:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water OR 70% alcohol gel.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue and dispose of immediately. If you don’t have a tissue, use the crook of your elbow as our hands are germ spreading tools!
- Keep surfaces clean.
- Wash and cook food thoroughly.
- Seek medical help should you get a fever, coughing, sneezing or respiratory issues.
Some quick links to stay abreast of the situation: