Calling All Awesome People. Spa Lovers Need you!
The Bodhi Tree Spa is Recruiting – Part-Time Day Spa Receptionist.
Position: Awesome and Friendly Part-Time Day Spa Receptionist.
Who: Bodhi Tree Spa Ltd.
Where: Chalfont St. Peter
When: Immediate position available.
Days: Every Monday, Tuesday & Friday. Alternate Saturday’s. Sunday’s also available (but we can chat about this).
Small yet perfectly formed award-winning Day Spa is looking for another amazing team member to join its vibrant, friendly and super lovely team. Currently 4 therapists, 1 receptionist, 2 hairdressers and the boss (also a trained massage and beauty therapist).
So far we have a single mum entrepreneur (the boss), fabulous 30 & 40 something-year-olds with families + some fun-loving single and madly in love gals in their 20s & 30s too.
If this is ticking your boxes, then an exciting job opportunity is within your grasp. for a part-time time Spa Receptionist(s) in a busy 5* Day Spa in Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire, close by to the M40, A40 (to London) and M25.
Want proof of what our guests think of us? Check out our feedback on TripAdvisor.
Why join the Bodhi Tree Spa team as a Part-Time Spa Receptionist?
Here at the Bodhi Tree Spa, we love what we do and we are oh so passionate about it too. Psst, you have to have both friendliness and a desire to deliver an amazing client experience running through your veins.
The role may be small now, but if you are a wee bit obsessed and beauty, ‘me time’ and pampering, then read on. Think of an oak tree. It started as a little tiny acorn before it grew. If you have aspirations to potentially move into a Spa Manager.
As the owner comes from a beauty and massage therapist background and having worked at some well-renowned spas as well as beauty salons and for herself, she has a strong opinion on how staff should be treated as job satisfaction is paramount in her eyes.
The team is small, yet perfectly formed. Everyone possesses their own natural flair and passion for a particular treatment. As part of the Bodhi Tree Spa team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including, but not limited to:
- 28 days holiday (pro-rata).
- Use of the pool, fitness studio and sauna outside of hours.
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Discount on treatments/retail for you and your family.
- 15% discount on food and beverages in the onsite 5-star bistro.
- Free onsite parking.
- 30 min Spa treatment each month
About the Bodhi Tree Spa & Our Ethos
The Bodhi Tree Spa is a calm and intimate Day Spa situated in the countryside of Chalfont St. Peter in the Chiltern Hills. We opened our doors 3 years ago in May 2006. Since then, we have been growing. There are 2 Spa treatment rooms + 1 hair and nail salon.
It doesn’t stop there! There is an indoor pool, sauna, fitness studio, bar, bistro with lounge area and fine dining restaurant within the luxurious Audley Chalfont Dene premises. Did we mention, there is also free parking on site.
We pride ourselves on our warm welcome and friendly approach to our clients as well as each other. The old saying that there is no “I” in team, stands true here as we have beautiful energy amongst the staff. We’re all here to support each other.
Our ethos is on customer experience and satisfaction. We consistently hear feedback from our clients saying ”it’s like being in our friend’s lounge”. Our aim is to make our guests feel relaxed and un-rushed.
Due to an increase in bookings and an expanding guest base, we need someone to join our relaxed and friendly tribe. That said, don’t be fooled into thinking you’re not going to be busy as there is always plenty to do.
There is the potential for the role to progress to a Spa Manager Position for the right candidate.
This role is suitable for an individual who possesses professionalism with a large twist of friendliness. Has previous experience with a spa, beauty and/or hair salon background and is a natural when it comes to taking care of clients. NVQ Level 3 would be advantageous as there may be opportunities for beauty and/or massage therapy treatments (additional pay) Knowledge of Elemis is an advantage.
The right candidate should be passionate about beauty and spa treatments, confident and deliver outstanding customer service to our clients with a natural smile with an approachable and friendly personality.
What will your Duties Entail as a Spa Receptionist?
To give you an idea of day-to-day tasks, read on.
- Client Relations – Ensuring our clients receive a warm, hospitable welcome with a smile!
- Taking care of clients after check-in (making drinks, consultation forms, general care)
- Telephone Bookings, email bookings, website chat and FB messenger bookings as well as walk-in bookings in line with our online booking system.
- Checking clients in and out of the booking system and ensuring client details are correct and accurate.
- Supporting our friendly team of therapists on a day-to-day basis.
- Managing telephone calls.
- Retail sales and repeat bookings.
- Stock Taking.
- General Administration & Reports.
- Data Entry & Database management.
- Flexible working hours/days MAY be required.
How to Apply?
- The simplest option is to fill in your details and send us your CV in the form below OR
- Send your CV and a covering email of why you feel you will be a fabulous fit with our amazing team to email@example.com.
- Fingers crossed your CV and experience will be spot on.
- You will be invited for an interview. Let your personality shine through. Show your professionalism.
- Meet some of the team.
- Get a feel for the place.
- We discuss pay, what you want from the role, where you see yourself and your career going.
- If we have a match, you get offered the job. We have an awesome receptionist. You have an amazing job!
Hours of work:
- Monday: 09.30 – 5.30pm
- Tuesday: 09:30 – 6.00pm
- Friday: 09:30 – 6:30pm
- Saturday: 09:30am – 5:30pm