Calling All Awesome People. Spa Lovers Need you!
The Bodhi Tree Spa is Recruiting.
Position: Awesome and Friendly Part-Time Day Spa Beauty & Massage Therapists.
Who: Bodhi Tree Spa Ltd.
Where: Englefield Green, Surrey
When: November 2019.
Small yet perfectly formed award-winning Day Spa is opening a second location and is looking for amazing people to join their vibrant, friendly and super lovely team.
In our other site in Chalfont St Peter, Bucks, we have a single mum entrepreneur (the boss), fabulous 30 & 40 something-year-olds with families + some fun-loving single and madly in love gals in their 20s & 30s too.
We’re super excited to be opening our 2nd location and for anyone who fancies getting on board with the new Spa Venue and making it just as awesome, then read on!
If this is ticking your boxes so far, then an exciting job opportunity is within your grasp. We are looking for a part-time time Spa Beauty and Massage Therapist in a 5* Day Spa in Englefield Green, Surrey, close to London and just off Junction 13 of the M25.
Want proof of what our guests think of us? Check out our feedback on TripAdvisor.
Why join the Bodhi Tree Spa team as a Part-Time Beauty & Massage Therapist?
Here at the Bodhi Tree Spa, we love what we do and we are oh so passionate about it too. Psst, you have to have both friendliness and a desire to deliver an amazing client experience running through your veins.
The role may be small now, but if you are a wee bit obsessed and beauty, ‘me time’ and pampering, then read on. Think of an oak tree. It started as a little tiny acorn before it grew.
As the owner comes from a beauty and massage therapist background and having worked at some well-renowned spas as well as beauty salons and for herself, she has a strong opinion on how staff and clients should be treated. Job satisfaction alongside making sure guests feel loved and un-rushed is paramount in her eyes.
The team is small, yet perfectly formed. Everyone possesses their own natural flair and passion for a particular treatment. As part of the Bodhi Tree Spa team, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including, but not limited to:
- 28 days holiday (pro-rata).
- Workplace Pension Scheme.
- Discount on treatments/retail for you and your family.
- Discount on food and beverages in the onsite 5-star bistro.
- Free onsite parking.
- 30 min Spa treatment each month
About the Bodhi Tree Spa & Our Ethos
The Bodhi Tree Spa is a calm and intimate Day Spa situated in the countryside of Chalfont St. Peter in the Chiltern Hills and now in the idyllic village of Englefield Green, Surrey. We opened our doors 3 years ago in May 2006. Since then, we have been growing. There are 2 Spa treatment rooms + 1 hair and nail salon in both locations.
It doesn’t stop there! There is an indoor pool, sauna, fitness studio, bar, bistro with lounge area and fine dining restaurant within the luxurious Audley premises. Did we mention, there is also free parking on site?
We pride ourselves on our warm welcome and friendly approach to our clients as well as each other. The old saying that there is no “I” in team, stands true here as we have beautiful energy amongst the staff. We’re all here to support each other.
Our ethos is on customer experience and satisfaction. We consistently hear feedback from our clients saying ”it’s like being in our friend’s lounge”. Our aim is to make our guests feel relaxed and un-rushed.
Due to an increase in bookings and an expanding guest base, we need someone to join our relaxed and friendly tribe. That said, don’t be fooled into thinking you’re not going to be busy as there is always plenty to do.
The right candidate should be passionate about beauty and spa treatments, confident and deliver outstanding customer service to our clients with a natural smile with an approachable and friendly personality.
For more details, visit our Job Post on Indeed.com
What will your Duties Entail as a Spa Receptionist?
To give you an idea of day-to-day tasks, read on.
- Client Relations & Experience – Ensuring our clients receive fabulous, relaxing treatments and leave feeling amazing!
- Managing walk-in bookings via an online booking system
- Checking clients in and out of the booking system and ensuring client details are correct and accurate.
- Supporting your friendly team on a day-to-day basis.
- Managing telephone calls whenever necessary.
- Retail sales and repeat bookings.
- Stock Checking.
- Data Entry for new and existing clients to ensure our records are up-to-date.
- Flexible working hours/days MAY be required.
How to Apply?
- The simplest option is to fill in your details and send us your CV in the form below OR
- Send your CV and a covering email of why you feel you will be a fabulous fit with our amazing team to email@example.com.
- Fingers crossed your CV and experience will be spot on.
- You will be invited for an interview. Let your personality shine through. Show your professionalism.
- Meet some of the team.
- Get a feel for the place.
- We discuss pay, what you want from the role, where you see yourself and your career going.
- If we have a match, you get offered the job. We have another awesome therapist. You have an amazing job!
*Hours of work:
- Monday – Saturday: 09.30 – 5.30pm
- Sunday: 10:00 – 4.00pm
*Hours and days of work are likely to change in line with the growth of the business